Monday, October 8, 2012

Muffin Tin Monday - October 8, 2012

Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving!  We had a quiet weekend and will be having a nice turkey dinner tonight with family.  Since we will be feasting tonight, the kiddies had a light lunch.  I love making lunches in 12-cup muffin pan on the weekends.   It makes a fun, simple lunch.  I love watching the children gather around the floor for a little picnic.  


Today's lunch:  sugar snap peas, red pepper sticks, sliced fresh pears, herb & garlic Triscuit crackers, apple slices (I used a melon baller to scoop out the core), leftover frozen pizza and diced cheese sticks.  


The kiddies are so cute at this age!  There are some days where I look at them and I can't believe they are mine.  They are growing up way too fast!   I'm so happy to capture these simple moments.  


I have so much to be thankful for.  For more great lunch ideas, visit Muffin Tin Mom!  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  

Enjoy!
Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lunch looks yummy! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how they sit around the tin and have a picnic! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! I love watching them interact over their picnic... they are starting to have conversations now. :)

      Delete
  4. Yum!! My boys would enjoy that too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I think the same thing about my babies, er, I mean kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle. In 10 short years, I'll be looking back and wishing for these days... :)

      Delete
  6. Oh I love the last picture - they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! Yes, they can be cute if they are well behaved! LOL

      Delete
  7. Happy Belated Thanksgiving! I'd definitely go for the pizza first, hah!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!